Friday, October 17, 2014

Swatch: Shiro Cosmetics custom gloss in Zero (moderate)

I've wanted this gloss for a very long time but never could have it since Shiro's Hallowe'en collection is a fleeting thing. (I fell in love with a swatch on the Shiro Facebook page.) And now it's here and it's all I ever wanted it to be.

Bare lips (sorry for the blemish today)
Zero
I had given up hope this eyeshadow would ever come back a while ago, which is why I ordered Master of Whispers as a gloss instead, figuring they looked comparable. They are similar, but Master of Whispers is more of a white base with a lilac sheen, whereas Zero has a very pale greyish base with a truly magical lavender-red sheen. 

This somehow results in Zero being more wearable--I don't look quite as frosted over or dead with Zero on, since sans immediate perception of the sheen, the gloss comes off as a neutralish pink on me. But dang, that sheen.

Angle to show the pretty, pretty sheen
I don't even know what to say. It is everything I ever hoped for and it is also pumpkin cheesecake. I would buy a backup tube right now if I could even remotely justify it. The dream that you wish will come true, there can be miracles when you believe, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment